Statistics homework help. MAT300Week7Assignment1DescriptiveStatisticsTemplate
Nursing homework help. Nursing homework help
Incredible Answers. Professional Essay Writing Services
Nursing homework help. Nursing homework help
Physiology homework help.
English homework help. ALS 145 Week 9 Assignment: Appointment with a Career Advisor
This is to give you an opportunity to explore and utilize the career development center services provided to you as an student.
- Schedule an appointment with a career advisor. You can do so through the Career Development Center. They have virtual Drop-ins or you can use your Handshake account to schedule an appointment with your college-specific career advisor. Prepare for your appointment. Have one or two specific and important questions to ask. Your questions could be about your cover letter, resume, internships, or interviews.
- Be sure to you arrive to appointment five minutes early.
- Ask you question(s) and then listen to your advisor’s response and take notes. Do not be afraid to ask additional questions for clarification.
- Write a 250 –350 word reflection paragraph answering the following questions
- What surprised you the most about your appointment?
- What challenges did you face and how did you overcome them?
- What new information did you gain and how will you use this information to secure a job in the near future?
Nursing homework help.
Each student will be responsible for preparing one presentation on pharmacological management of the disease or pharmacological applications of a drug or group of drugs.
- Each student will clearly write a title for this topic. Examples are ‘Pharmacological Management of Deep Vein Thrombosis and/or Pulmonary Embolisms Using Anticoagulants/Thrombolytics and Nursing Implications’ or ‘Pharmacological Effects of Anti-hypertensive Medications in the Management of Hypertension and Nursing Implications’.
- Nursing Implications are the nursing related consequences and what you as the nurse should be looking for in the treatment and care of your patient.
- Students must get their title approved by the professor before the deadline shown in your schedule. Unapproved titles will not be accepted
- The presentation must identify the Pharmacodynamic properties and actual/potential effects on the patient.
- This is worth 20 points.
- Power point 8 slides Topic PHARMACOLOGIC THERAPY IN GERD USING PPI’s
World history homework help.
Assignment: Write an essay in which you critically reflect and respond to Hegel’s and Trevor-Roper’s comments above about Africa. Your essay should be 4-5 pages, typed and doubled spaced and must conform to the seventh edition of the APA (The American Philosophical Association). References must reflect at least 4 of the assigned class readings (*you have permission to incorporate the reader responses you have turned in so far in class). Additional sources including Chinua Achebe’s novel Things Fall Apart can also be included.
Computer Science homework help. The project requires you to read a computer-graphics-related paper and write a 5-page analysis of it.
You do not need to understand the equations in the paper. Just understand the general themes of the paper — what they are doing, why are they doing it, how they are trying to do it, anything that relates to what we have been doing in class, etc.
The 5-page Paper You Submit Must At Least Cover
- What is the general theme of the paper you read? What does the title mean? What are they trying to do? Why are they trying to do it? (I.e., what problem are they trying to solve?)
- Who are the authors? Where are they from? What positions do they hold? Can you find out something about their backgrounds?
- What did the authors do?
- What conclusions did the paper draw?
- What insights did you get from the paper that you didn’t already know?
- Did you see any flaws or short-sightedness in the paper’s methods or conclusions? (It’s OK if you didn’t.)
- If you were these researchers, what would you do next in this line of research?
You can, and should, copy-and-paste a key image or two from the paper to help explain what it is about. Do not make these images huge in an effort to consume what should have been writing space!
Spacing needs to be 1.5 and the font needs to be 11 (i.e. be reasonable).
Do not use huge margins.
There needs to be a cover page, and, no, that doesn’t count as one of the 5 pages…
Possible papers are attached below. You can select any one of them.
Education homework help.