Economics homework help. RESEARCH PAPER INSTRUCTIONS: Ethical, Security, and Legal Issues—and Biblical Principles—in the Collection and Management of Information
Magana, Sonny. Disruptive Classroom Technologies: A Framework for Innovation in Education. Thousand Oaks, CA: Corwin/Sage Publishing. 2017. 9781506359090.
Valacich, Joseph. Information Systems Today: Managing in the Digital World. 8th ed. Pearson. 2018. ISBN: 9780134635200.
White, Jay. Managing Information in the Public Sector. M.E. Sharpe. 2007. ISBN: 9780765617491.
Answer and discuss the following:
• Part 1: From your perspective what are the ethical, cybersecurity, and other risks to the collection, management, and use of information and technologies overall and in the public arena specifically?
• Part 2: What are some Biblical principles that can help inform and shape your use of information?
• Part 3: How will you help those around you:
1) Prevent the misuse or abuse of information; and
2) Wisely use information and technology for the benefits of all?
• Synthesize the above with a Biblical model of government and statesmanship.
• 8–10 pages of content, double-spaced
• Must include citations from all readings and presentations for the assigned module and at least 15 scholarly sources in total
• Each paper consists of 3 parts (above) plus an introduction and reference section. To make it easier for readers to follow your thinking, please discuss the topics in the order presented above and with appropriate heading.
• Current APA format
This is a Doctoral-level research assignment designed to test your ability to carefully research, effectively organize, and concisely communicate a nuanced understanding of the concepts and issues raised in the assignment.
Additionally, to do well on this assignment, you must conduct high-quality research and offer rich, well-supported analysis; mere opinion or conjecture will not suffice. There must be no careless or simple grammatical errors such as misspellings, incomplete sentences, comma splices, instances of faulty noun/verb agreement, etc. Such errors will result in significant point deductions.
Plagiarism in any form is strictly prohibited and may result in failure of the assignment, failure of the course, and/or removal from the program. It is your responsibility to ensure that you fully understand what constitutes the various forms of plagiarism and that you avoid all forms of plagiarism.
This paper must be in current APA format with 1-inch margins and 12-pt Times New Roman font. You must also include a title page and reference page. You must include citations to a sufficient number of appropriate professional, scholarly, or other appropriate sources to fully support your assertions and conclusions (which will likely require more than the minimum number of citations); each paper must contain citations to the course texts book, assigned readings, and a minimum of 5 additional sources not including the course textbooks, assigned readings, and the Bible.