- “A Framework for Health Care Information Assurance and Policy Compliance” by Sherrie Drye Cannoy and A. F. Salam.
- “Information Assurance and Corporate Strategy: A Delphi Study of Choices, Challenges, and Developments for the Future” by Elspeth McFadzean, Jean-Noël Ezingeard, and David Birchall.
- “Five Most Common Cybersecurity Mistakes” from the Toledo Business Journal.
- Case Study Plan (MS Word).
Write a 6–10 page paper in which you:
- Discuss which employees and organizations have a deeper level of information assurance (IA) policy compliance.
- Examine the factors that increased the individual’s level of propensity for compliance.
- Determine the internal and external factors affecting IA policy compliance.
- Ascertain which of the organizational requirements poses difficulty in adopting technical features to enhance security policy.
- Discuss factors related to IA and policy compliance that are affected by government regulations.
- Suggest a framework that could be used to address the issues described in the “Five Most Common Cybersecurity Mistakes” article, based on the “Audit Program for Application Systems for Auditing.”
- Use at least three quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Evaluate factors that complicate information assurance policy compliance, including internal, external, and government regulation factors.