lp Operations Management homework help.
- Analyze your own principles, values, beliefs, and behaviors, citing examples and research to support your assessment.
- What are your fundamental principles (e.g., four universal principles)?
- What are your core values?
- What are your beliefs about people in organizations, people outside organizations, power, processes/policies, and profit?
- In what ways do your behaviors align (or don’t align) to your principles, values, and beliefs?
- From research, choose two leadership theories that you most relate to in terms of your own leadership. Provide a substantive synthesis of each leadership theory, including primary authors or researchers, the major points of each theory, and the similarities and differences between the two theories.
- Analyze your leadership in relation to each of the two leadership theories, discussing how your principles, values, beliefs, and behaviors align (or don’t align) with each of the theories.
- Compare your own leadership qualities with that of the leader you used in Weeks 1 and 3. Where are you similar to that leader and where are you different from that leader? Use examples and research to support your assessment.
- Using examples and research, justify at least three key insights from your study that you can use to enhance the ethical aspects of your leadership influence