This discussion focuses on our theme for the week: Managing the Global Workforce: Intersectionality of Diversity, Cultural Awareness, and Globalization.
Describe what you believe to be the points of intersection for Diversity, Cultural Awareness and Globalization and their impact in the workplace. Explain why you chose these points of intersection.
I need 200 words
Module 7 Assigned Readings
The following are your assigned readings for this module.
- Nelson, D. L. & Quick, J. C. (2019). Organizational behavior (6th ed.). Boston, MA: Cengage. ISBN-13: 978-1-337-40781-6
The following are the Articles assigned for this course:
- Boon, C., Eckardt,R., Lepak, D. P., & Boselie, P. (2018). Integrating strategic human capital and strategic human resource management. The International Journal of Human Resource Management, 29(1), 34-67, DOI: 10.1080/09585192.2017.1380063 [PDF]
- Ciocchetti, C. (2010). The Frontier of Affirmative Action: Employment Preferences and Diversity in the Private Workplace. University of Pennsylvania Journal of Business Law, 12(2). [PDF]
- Navío-Marco, J., Solórzano-García, M., & Palencia-González, F. (2019). Human resource management as key pillar of company strategy: Analysis of the line managers’ perception. Journal of Management & Organization, 25(2), 175-188. doi:10.1017/jmo.2018.49 [PDF]
- Siengthai, S., & Udomphol, A. (2016). The Impact of Human Resource Information System (HRIS) on Organizational Effectiveness: A Case Study of the Textile Industry in Thailand. International Journal of Asian Business and Information Management (IJABIM), 7(3), 40-53. [PDF]
- Wang, H., Tong, L., Takeuchi, R., & George, G. (2016). Corporate social responsibility: An overview and new research directions: Thematic issue on corporate social responsibility. Academy of Management Journal, 59(2), 534-544. [PDF]
APA Format and responds to classmates