World history homework help.
The graduate analyzes the spread of peoples, ideas, and technologies into new territories as civilizations advanced beyond their borders of origin.
After the fall of the Mediterranean and Asian empires in the first centuries of the Common Era, new civilizations emerged and vied to expand their influence throughout Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. To that end, they engaged in trade, territorial expansion, and even armed conflict, all of which led to increased interaction and exchange.
In this task, you will explain the role of religion in the origins and development of the Crusades. You will also be required to differentiate the methods used by the Umayyad and Abbasid dynasties to expand Islamic civilization. Finally, you will discuss the importance of the Silk Roads in central Asia.
Your submission must be your original work. No more than a combined total of 30% of the submission and no more than a 10% match to any one individual source can be directly quoted or closely paraphrased from sources, even if cited correctly. An originality report is provided when you submit your task that can be used as a guide. NO PLAGIARISM
You must use the rubric to direct the creation of your submission because it provides detailed criteria that will be used to evaluate your work. Each requirement below may be evaluated by more than one rubric aspect. The rubric aspect titles may contain hyperlinks to relevant portions of the course.
A. Explain the role of religion in the Crusades by doing the following (suggested length of 2–3 paragraphs):
1. Discuss the origins of the Crusades.
2. Describe the methods used by the Roman Catholic Church to promote the Crusades.
B. Differentiate the methods used by the Umayyad and Abbasid dynasties to expand Islamic civilization by doing the following (suggested length of 2–3 paragraphs):
1. Describe the different methods of expansion used by the Umayyad and Abbasid dynasties.
2. Contrast the religious policies and political administration of the Umayyad and Abbasid dynasties.
C. Discuss the significance of the Silk Roads in facilitating one of the following (suggested length of 2–3 paragraphs):
• the sharing of new technology
• the growth of intercontinental trade
• the spread of epidemic diseases
D. Provide acknowledgement of source information, using in-text citations and references, for quoted, paraphrased, or summarized content.
1. Include the following information when providing source references:
• location of information (e.g., publisher, journal, or website URL)